Dongguan Dandan Clothing Co., Ltd.
Main products:Clothing
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Mr. liu zanping
  • Company Name : Dongguan Dandan Clothing Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 086-769-89027168
  • Fax : 086-769-89027169
  • Address : Guangdong,Dongguan,No. 26, Commercial Street, Xianchong Community, Wanjiang District,Dongguan City,Guangdong
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 523039

women's fashion denim jeans

women's fashion denim jeans
Product Detailed
Related Categories:Jeans
Related Product Searches:women's fashion denim jeans,High Quality,denim jeans, ladies' jeans
vert cool and fashionable ladies' jeans

ladies' jeans

1)  Fabric Detail: Denim, 100%cotton 2) Washing detail: dying colors, wrisker3) Fitting: relaxedSize: According to different world market4) Trimming detail:  printed, buttons/rivets  Zipper: brass/copper/gun/anti-brass/anti-copper/pewter etc.Labeling: Main label, care label, washing label, size bale, hangtag etc.5) Packing: according to clients requirements 6) Minimum quantity: 100pcs7) Payment Terms:     T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents.

If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us for further information,.

We have our design, also do OEM work. Orders are welcome.

women's fashion denim jeans



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.